Head of Organisational Development at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head of Organisational Development in the ongoing Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) job recruitment.
Head of Organisational Development at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) – About Position
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was founded via an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to assist public authorities in humanitarian issues with the obligation to prevent and lessen human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to assist individuals and communities to respond effectually to emergencies, without any form of judgment as to class, race, gender, political ideologies or religion.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Head of Organisational Development
Department: Organisational Development
Job Family Programmes
Contract Type: Permanent
Reports To: Director, Programmes
Direct Reports: Organisation Development Officer
- Support the Director of Programmes and the Secretary-General in overseeing the translation of the NRCS strategy and vision into operational strategies.
- Coordinate the implementation of NRCS annual strategic objectives by the HQ and the branches in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ensure proper communication and engagement from all NRCS departments and branches in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of NRCS strategic objectives
- Ensure alignment and coordination among the different OD initiatives and projects as well as alignment between those OD initiatives and the programs of the Nigerian RC.
- In coordination with the Coordinators for Branch Operations, provide guidance and support to NRCS on organizational development matters.
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with Red Cross and non-RC partners to mobilize financial and technical support for the organizational development of the NRCS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First degree from a reputable institution in Development, Public / Business Administration, Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- Postgraduate qualification in Development, Public/ Business Administration, Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in a management level position
- Work experience in a non-profit organization will be an added advantage
- Experience working as a management consultant
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Good research skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to details
- Strong judgment and ability to identify and analyze problems and to think strategically to anticipate, interpret and develop strategic responses to issues
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade others to adopt a specific course of action to achieve desired results
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Head of Organisational Development at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS)
Interested individuals should send their Cover Letters and CVs (as a single document) with the role applied for/Name of Applicant as the subject of the email to email@example.com
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.