A Microfinance Bank having an international affiliation and a subsidiary of a Financial Holding company is inviting suitably qualified and interested candidates to send in their application and fill the available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
Job Position: Head, Strategy & Business Development
- Ensures the formulation & implementation of the strategic plan.
- Drives the development of the corporate strategy, including periodic and annual formal reviews of the Group’s long-term strategic plan
- Works closely with senior executives ( Holdco & Subsidiaries) to lead most critical strategic initiatives, including business unit strategies, geographic expansion efforts, and new business launches
- Provides in-depth industry and comparative market analysis and recommendations in support of senior management decision making.
- Put in place performance measures that will determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies and identify areas for strategic improvement.
- Defines potential businesses in order to realize profitability opportunities and also to avail insightful qualitative analyses.
- Effectively develops and motivates the sales team in alignment with strategic goal across the group.
- Submit regular analysis reports for senior management, business leadership and executives, and relevant stakeholders for purposes of further decision making.
- Collaborates across the organization with top leadership, aiding in individualized strategy formulation for different projects and initiatives.
- Conduct research on industry trends and market demand to inform product development.
- Create the right partnerships and also leverage on opportunities.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- 10-15+ years of experience in strategy, business development, or sales, preferably in the financial services or financial software industries
- MBA & M.Sc in Finance & other relevant qualification and professional registration.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of the alternative investment space or related financial services experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Communication & Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Experienced in investment relations.
How to Apply for Head, Strategy & Business Development at Reputable Microfinance Bank
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the email.
November 15, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here