Head of Strategy and Business Transformation at Deloitte Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head of Strategy and Business Transformation in the ongoing Deloitte Nigeria job recruitment.
Head of Strategy and Business Transformation at Deloitte Nigeria – About Position
Deloitte is the biggest private professional services set-up in the world. Every day, around 286,200 professionals in over 150 nations showcase their devotion to making an impact that matters. Their West Africa practice serves corporations, large national firms, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector all over Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the foremost professional services companies, focusing on offering Audit, Consulting, Tax, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. They serve patrons in a number of industries from financial services, telecommunications, consumer, energy resources & Industrial, media & technology, and government and public services.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Responsible for assessing whether strategic initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the company’s standards and objectives.
- Liaises with other departments’ heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
- Supports development of the clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles, and decision-making.
- Supports the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the client maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and returns
- Ensures that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals.
- Produces a Strategy Review Report on a periodic basis (biannually) that affords the organization the opportunity of aligning its strategic objectives with the prevailing business realities and assumptions.
- Drives continuous improvement processes with the implementation of business re-engineering activities.
- Establishes with management, baseline and target metrics for key processes.
- Models and redesigns business processes and operational workflow keeping track of where cost can be better optimized along with the workflow.
- Ensures projected cost savings are tracked, captured, validated and efficiently applied to attain the business goals of the company.
- Coordinates with departments/units to ensure adequate information flow and understanding of overall process improvement direction.
- Monitors the progress of strategic improvement implementation to ensure timely action appropriate management support and achievement of expected benefits.
- Provides the management team with a monthly corporate performance report that captures the achievement of business objectives against agreed targets.
- Organizes and facilitates monthly Corporate Performance Review Meetings
- Constantly evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes to the attainment of the set goal.
- Breaks down overall corporate strategy into specific and achievable tasks.
- Develops quarterly Enterprise Performance Analysis report that captures the key contributions of each business driver / strategic business unit to overall corporate performance and the relevant improvements required.
- Develops processes and procedures to guide non-asset-based businesses, reverse logistics, equipment solutions, mass-market entry as may be introduced by the company.
- Supports business development in business process evaluation.
- Constantly reviews the efficiency of the processes in driving the non-asset-based contracts.
- Documents desired organizational change and specific measures from Management ensuring such measures are linked to defined business goals
- Develops a comprehensive change management plan to realize the desired business results
- Creates and documents a process improvement strategy/program; ensures all operational processes are clearly defined, authenticated and recorded
- Designs and implements a monthly process audit/measurement and reporting system using appropriate KPIs and dashboard
- Champions the fostering of a process improvement culture
- Creates a platform for educating staff on the need for and advantages of continuous process improvement.
Innovation / Office of the Future:
- Recognizes promising ideas and finds ways to introduce them into the company’s future plans and discard ideas that are ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of the company’s mission or abilities to develop.
- Manages the process of recognizing and introducing promising ideas into the company’s future plans.
- Strategizes with the Commercial and Business Intelligence Department to transform general ideas into workable solutions.
- Analyzes existing practices to isolate areas ripe for improvement or enhancement.
- Works with the Customer Experience Department to track customer responses to new ideas, tracks.
- Monitors research and development of other organizations to spot trends in innovation and supplement research findings in the company’s industry.
- Manages the Company’s Innovation hub.
Health & Safety responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety and security regulations and policies in his department.
- Responsible for the health, safety, and welfare of all staff under direct management and expected to contribute to the health and safety of all personnel in the overall business unit.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive BT team
- Self-development and continuing personal development
- Manage the performance of managers and team members within the department through the formal performance management system
- A relevant postgraduate business degree (MBA or equivalent tertiary qualification)
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience with the last 5 years in a strategic management role
- Possession of Project Management certification (PRINCE2, PMI, etc) is an added advantage
- Membership of recognized professional body is required
- Experience in Strategy planning and development
- Ability to apply strategic frameworks to analyze problems and to guide and develop solutions
- Possess an innovative/creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box consistently.
- Strong Project Management, Relationship management, Business analysis skills
- Strategic planning & development, communication, and negotiating skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment, have high personal and professional integrity.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Head of Strategy and Business Transformation at Deloitte Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.