The Health and Applied Sciences Scholarship at UWE Bristol is awarded to an applicant from a country that has recently been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its mitigation relates to the subject area of the chosen MSc program.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- 100% tuition fees
- After graduation, beneficiary will be required to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by assisting the University to promote its programs to intending students.
Duration of Award: One academic year
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
Eligibility for Health and Applied Sciences Scholarship at UWE Bristol
To be eligible, applicants must;
- have attained the equivalent of a British first class or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- possess an unconditional offer of admission or a conditional offer of admission where IELTS or equivalent English language test is the only condition
- be a new candidate to UWE Bristol with no former UK study
- be categorized as foreign for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored candidate or a recipient of another scholarship/award
- submit official transcripts at the period of application.
How to Apply for Health and Applied Sciences Scholarship at UWE Bristol
If applicants meet the eligibility requirements then they will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal.
Send an email to Peter Spencer-Phillips at Peter.Spencer-Phillips@uwe.ac.uk if you have any questions.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 31st October 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here