HealthPlus Recruitment is for an IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer. Here are the requirements, and how to apply for the position.
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s paramount integrative drugstore, is the fastest-growing drugstore franchise in West Africa. The company is dedicated to its task of assisting individuals to attain optimum health and vigor while presenting superior value to stakeholders. Their dream is to be Africa’s #1 for drugstore, wellness, and beauty. Lately, the company acquired substantial foreign investment from its partners to expand its network of retail outlets and their online business. This strategy will grant them an unparalleled reach across the nation and beyond. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
We understand that most job seekers have certain questions about the HealthPlus Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is HealthPlus Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for HealthPlus Recruitment?
- When will HealthPlus Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for HealthPlus Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the HealthPlus Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for HealthPlus Recruitment?
- Is HealthPlus Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post. We have given details on each of these openings, and how to apply. See below.
Current Job Opening at HealthPlus Recruitment
- IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer
Job Title: IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer
Reference No: HP/IA/ITDAO
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- The IT Audit and Data & Analytics Officer is in charge of providing Management with prompt warning signals for potentially damaging operational difficulties and recognize opportunities for development as it relates to IT systems and procedures.
- Accounting, Administration, Analysis, Analytics, Auditing, Data Analysis, Management Consulting, Quality Control, Retail, Sales, Strategic Communication
- Accounting & Auditing, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight,E-commerce, Financial Services, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Insurance, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Professional Services
Main Accountability and Responsibilities
- Develop IT related sections of the annual internal audit plan.
- Develop and execute effective IT audit programs in accordance with the plan.
- Identify weaknesses in Health Plus’ network and creating action plans to prevent potential IT security breaches.
- Review of the effectiveness of the implementation of IT strategy.
- Manage the IT risk assessment process within Health Plus.
- Assist, support and execute internal audit procedures in relation to IT systems.
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit team in the documentation of all IT findings and preparation of audit reports.
- Accumulate data from logs and scan networks for vulnerability.
- Perform IT audits (including security audits), reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Carry out pre and post-implementation review of all Health Plus system enhancement, replacement or implementation.
- Perform IT audit analytics and continuous auditing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any relevant course
- Membership of a relevant IT Audit Certification body
- 4 years of relevant work experience in IT Audit and Data & Analytics in any of these sectors: Pharma, Beauty, Retail, FMCG
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correctly assess the needs of the Business
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative
Job Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here