HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships is for candidates looking to pursue a postgraduate program in Africa. Here is how to apply.
Harmonization of Entrepreneurship Education Delivery in Africa (HEED-Africa) project is comprised of a conglomerate of affiliated universities from Africa and Europe. The conglomerate comprises of Addis Ababa University, Coordinating Institution (Ethiopia), the University of Ghana (Ghana), Milpark Education (South Africa), Makerere University (Uganda), Kyambogo University (Uganda) and the University of Wolverhampton (United Kingdom).
These questions have been asked repeatedly about the HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships.
- How can I apply for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships?
- When will HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Applications are open for candidates who are considering undertaking a degree course. The scholarship will cover:
- Round-trip flight ticket and visa costs.
- Involvement expenses such as tuition fees, application fees and service fees where relevant.
- Insurance coverage (including health, accident, travel, respectively).
- A settling-in allowance.
- A monthly subsistence allowance.
- Support in the direction of the research costs related to student mobility of 10 months or longer.
- Female master and doctoral grant holders will obtain an extra allowance equivalent to one month’s subsistence per academic year, for mobility equivalent to or longer than two academic years
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Makerere University
Eligibility for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships For MSc Degree Program 2019
- Candidates have to be a citizen and resident in any of the qualified nations covered by the programme
- Candidates have to be registered or admitted in or having acquired an HEI degree
- Candidates must possess adequate knowledge of the language of the programs in the host nations.
- Candidate cannot put in for Masters or Doctorate mobility at their earlier institution of study.
- Candidates can choose up to 3 host institutions, but they may only select one area of study per host institution.
- Must be enrolled in a Master’s or Doctorate program at one of the partner institutions (Target Group I applicants only).
- Must have not resided nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the host institution countries.
- Must fulfill all scholarship eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships For MSc Degree Program 2019
It is imperative to go through the entire application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before submitting an application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline for HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships
- 15th June 2019