HR Business Partner at Carlcare Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of HR Business Partner in the ongoing Carlcare Nigeria job recruitment.
HR Business Partner at Carlcare Nigeria – About Position
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a division of Transsion Holdings previously known as TECNO Telecom Limited, founded in July 2006, is a high-tech establishment focusing on the R&D, production, sale, and service of mobile communication devices.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Managing and executing the recruitment and prepare the recruitment report weekly. Developing local recruitment channels.
- Organizing monthly orientation training.
- Handing the employee data and files, leading the registration for new staff.
- Directing employer departments to do employee relations and dispute with Lagos HQ (Termination, Promotion, Demotion, Salary adjustments, Probation assessments, transfers, and appointments).
- Handle HR ROI calculation and staffing quota management monthly.
- Managing the attendance of the local staff (including leave management);
- Providing daily consultation to the employer department.
- Prepare HR documents for HRIS processing, report generation, auditing HR data dashboard.
- Ensure the maintenance of organizational and enterprise culture and help promote good employee engagement within the workplace.
- Responsible for the administration and management of the payroll, compensation and, benefits, and safety and training programs to staff.
- Other jobs, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management or any relevant field of study.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- 5-8 years of experience in HR, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory role
- HR Industry-related certifications and/or training is a plus.
Competences and Attributes:
- Must reside in Lagos
- Age range: 25-40 years old.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
How to apply for HR Business Partner at Carlcare Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 25th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.