HR Business Partner, Manufacturing at Unilever Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of HR Business Partner, Manufacturing in the ongoing Unilever Nigeria job recruitment.
HR Business Partner, Manufacturing at Unilever Nigeria – About Position
Unilever Nigeria Plc is an international transnational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) organization with products sold in more than 190 nations and over 2 billion consumers around the world who use their amazing products every day!
Applications are welcomed for the following position described below.
Job Title: HR Business Partner, Manufacturing
Job Number: 200001O5
Location: Ogun State-Agbara-Agbara – NSD (Powders)
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Business Partner Manager
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule : Full-time
Shift: Day Job
- Considers the bigger picture at all times by making connections and drawing conclusions about the impact of activities and issues on each other.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organization works.
- Supports Unilever’s talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HRBP team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organization and works closely with the HRBP team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with the HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labor legislation for all employees.
- Supports the HRBP team or Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analyzing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Where responsible for Site HR, will be required to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction.
- Minimum first degree from a reputable higher institution
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Factory/Plant
- Must be a member of a Professional Body
- Must have experience in ER/IR
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
How to apply for HR Business Partner, Manufacturing at Unilever Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 20th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.