HR Business Partner at Microsoft Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of HR Business Partner in the ongoing Microsoft Nigeria job recruitment.
HR Business Partner at Microsoft Nigeria – About Position
Microsoft Corporation is an American transnational technology firm with head office in Redmond, Washington. It develops, produces, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its most popular software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft, their mission and values are to assist people and businesses all through the world to achieve their full potential.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job number: 807604
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Human Resources
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Organizational Design – You contribute to the implementation of the organizational plan for an assigned organization.
- Organizational Diagnostics – You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and support the implementation of data-supported plans. You translate data into action, interpreting the results of analyses provided by HRBI to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals, and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration – You support the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization.
- People Plan – You support the implementation of the people’s plan for an assigned organization. You also lead the implementation of the people to plan actions (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for that organization.
- Leadership & Team Performance – You assess and interpret leadership effectiveness and performance data and provide insights, guidance, and recommendations based on findings. You identify where change is needed and contribute to the implementation of interventions to improve leadership and team performance.
- Negotiations – The ability to achieve mutually satisfying agreements in negotiations with others by listening to their objectives, acting as the company’s representative to effectively communicate the company’s objective, and seeking common ground and collaborative solutions.
- Project Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out the process of planning, organizing, and managing tasks and resources to accomplish a well-defined objective. This includes the ability to manage and provide project deliverables, optimize the contribution of the people involved, and assess the impact of project decisions on quality, productivity, schedules, cost, performance, etc.
- Performance Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out performance management procedures. This includes the ability to clearly set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Knowledge of Performance Management Procedures – Knowledge of Microsoft’s performance management procedures. This includes the understanding of how to set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Data Analysis – The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Human Resources Programs – Knowledge of the development and implementation process of a Human Resources program.
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements – Knowledge of the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines, and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- Diversity Promotion – The ability to establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects.
- Employee Relations – Knowledge of Employee Relations that can deal with a wide variety of employee needs and concerns, such as employee communications, benefits, policies and procedures, morale, employee participation in management decisions, conflict and grievance resolution, trade unions, etc.
- Human Resources Analytics Tools – The ability to use and understand business intelligence and data analysis software and programs, such as an HRIS system, for the purpose of evaluating, interpreting, and organizing data related to human resources.
- Leadership Development – The ability to prepare leadership development programs that focus on the strategic investment in human capital within the organization (e.g., talent identification and management, individual development planning, management development, 360-degree feedback, succession planning, mentoring and coaching).
- Talent Management – Demonstrated proficiency in talent management strategy implementation and offerings that will attract, retain and motivate employees and maximize the profitability of the business.
- Employment Law – Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations protecting employees from discriminatory treatment, unfair labor practices, unsafe work conditions, etc. This includes the knowledge of applicable planning requirements.
- Corporate Culture Enhancement – The ability to correlate the organizational culture to new initiatives in order to keep the culture continually evolving with modern concepts. This includes the ability to communicate corporate culture broadly to educate and engage associates and understand the culture to complement business strategy. This also includes the ability to use culture to guide decision-making and to ensure the company values and culture are visible and recognizable to internal and external stakeholders.
- Systems Thinking – The ability to analyze and recognize how a system’s parts interrelate and how sub-systems work overtime within the context of larger systems. This includes the ability to view systems with a broad perspective and identify overall structures, patterns, and cycles.
- 5-8 years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
How to apply for HR Business Partner at Microsoft Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.