Alan & Grant Recruitment is ongoing for HR Manager. Are you interested and want to work at Alan & Grant? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Alan & Grant is a corporation of consultants creating ground-breaking HR & Enterprise Solutions. With a major concentration on empowering performance improvements around clients’ people, merchandise and project concerns. Alan & Grant works with various organizations to conceptualize, construct and implement bespoke solutions aimed at enhancing overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate goals ensuring sustained growth and viability in the process. Alan & Grant is hiring to fill the position described below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Alan & Grant Recruitment:
- Is Alan & Grant Recruitment on?
- When will Alan & Grant Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Alan & Grant Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Alan & Grant Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Alan & Grant Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Alan & Grant Recruitment?
- Is Alan & Grant Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Alan & Grant Recruitment
- HR Manager
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary for HR Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- The job recipient will manage and support the development and execution of HR strategy across all areas of assigned business including improving performance, getting the most out of attendance and providing effective administration of change
Job Duties and Responsibilities for HR Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- To oversee and support the development and execution of HR policy across all areas of assigned business including refining performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective administration of change.
- Lead the HR team to develop, organize, execute and audit all HR activity within the department and across the allocated business
- Make available advice to managers on pay, conditions of service problems, employee relations concerns and policies taking into account current employment and case law to induce best practice and operational activity.
- Make appropriate arrangements for the effective employment of personnel to sustain the capacity and capability of the allocated business
- Ensure effective execution of the disciplinary and complaint procedures for all employees in allocated business
- Make available an effective occupational health service comprising involvement in the determination of policies in individual cases of long-term absences and ill-health retirements.
- Supervising Account Officers for Payroll & Pensions. Budget holder for employees and other services – including Pensions Holding account. Provide advice and guidance on the operation of Firefighter Pension Schemes and the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Other duties as allocated by the MD/CEO and ED.
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for HR Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Qualification, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course.
- First degree in the applicable field. A second degree would be a plus
- Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years’ related experience in a comparable role.
- Superb knowledge of Microsoft
- Decent knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Employment Process, Strong business coordination that sees the prospective value in handling people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management
- Robust Commercial Leadership Skills with proven competence of working in a matrix environment and of leading by inspiration.
- Proactively recognizes ways to contribute to the organizations’ objectives and missions; achieves results without needing notices from others; identifies and takes action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- 25th May 2019
How To Apply for HR Manager
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: