HCDC Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Executive Assistant. Read through this post to find information on the eligibility and how to apply.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited’s client is hiring a result-oriented and driven individual to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions on HCDC Recruitment:
- Is HCDC Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for HCDC Recruitment?
- How can I apply for HCDC Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for HCDC Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the HCDC Recruitment form?
- Is HCDC Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at HCDC Recruitment
- Executive Assistant
Job Position – Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- The candidate must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, well-organized, result oriented with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- She must have the ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, possess excellent writing skills, strong Administrative skills, and be able to work long hours.
- Organizing and managing a complex itinerary and travel
- Maintaining all personal and professional files
- Making presentations and managing correspondence
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Organizing CEO’s business and personal schedules and responsibilities other duties as may be requested
- Experience working with a C-level executive is preferred.
- A degree holder from a top university (foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a multinational environment
- years of cognate experience
- Experience in fundraising and non-profit organization is a plus
- Excellent IT and computer skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people management skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Should be able to work with minimal or no monitoring
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Perform work at a high level of competence and strong attention to detail
- International exposure will be a plus.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Executive Assistant
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.