IBFCAlliance Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Front Desk Officer. This guide provides the requirements needed and how to apply for the position.
IBFCAlliance Limited, between 1992 and 1999, was known as IBFCAgusto Training Limited, and business was carried out in the training units of two companies. In 1999, it turned into a joint venture training establishment and was afterward incorporated into a limited liability company (IBFCAgusto Training Limited) in 2001. In effect from July 1st, 2014, resulting from a business reformation exercise, IBFCAgusto Training Ltd and Alliance Consulting (one of its parent firms) merged their establishment to form IBFCAlliance Limited. Over the years, the company has provided bespoke training courses and seminars in the Nigerian market and beyond. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning IBFCAlliance Recruitment.
- How can I apply for IBFCAlliance Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for IBFCAlliance Recruitment?
- Is IBFCAlliance Recruitment on?
- Is IBFCAlliance Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for IBFCAlliance Recruitment?
- When will IBFCAlliance Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the IBFCAlliance Recruitment form?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Current Job Openings at IBFCAlliance Recruitment
- Front Desk Officer
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
The Front Desk Officer shall be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors to the office, assuring their comfort while waiting to be attended to by respective staff and directing them as appropriate.
- Answering telephone, forwarding calls and/or recording and forwarding messages accurately.
- Maintaining a neat and organized reception area to ensure that the right ambience is attained.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mails in a timely manner.
- Dispatching outgoing mails as efficiently as possible.
- Proper recording of correspondences.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Good MS office skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply for Front Desk Officer
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Role stated as reference.