The ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020 is being anticipated by many qualified candidates seeking to submit the application. This article will provide detailed information on the job roles, requirements and mode of application for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020.
The ICRC is a neutral and independent organization with a mission to be humanitarian in protecting the lives and the esteem of victims of war, conflict and other violence occurrences and to give these victims the needed assistance.
Several questions have been asked about the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020 by interested candidates. Some of these questions are:
- Is the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Where can I get the form for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the application form for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- How can I apply for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the needed experiences for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get updated details about the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020?
Satisfying answers will be given to these questions in this article. Also, more information about the job openings, requirements, and application process for the ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020 will be discussed.
Job Vacancies for ICRC Recruitment
- Generalist Field Officer 1
- Water and Habitat Technician (Hygiene Promotion Officer)
Job Position: Generalist Field Officer 1
- Location: Jos
- Participate in overseeing the security situation, recognizing risks and increasing ICRC network in Benue; Plateau; Nasarawa and Taraba States.
- Execute and monitor different field activities, in compliance with the sub-delegation strategy and aims.
- Supervises the humanitarian; security; cultural and political locations related to the ICRC and distributing necessary information to colleagues and reports any changes noticed regarding the flow of communication.
- Gathers and files information that is relevant to the activities and participate in report writing.
- Arrange and engage in the work of the delegates and other work colleagues.
- Engage in field missions, which can also be done alone, without any company.
- Be the face of ICRC in various functions.
- Do a follow-up on every field mission.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science; Political Science; International Affairs; Communication or any other relevant field of study.
- 5 years of work experience in a relevant role preferably in a humanitarian industry.
- Credible work experience with an international organization is an advantage.
- Fluent in speaking English, Fulani and Hausa Languages.
- The ability to use other Nigerian local languages is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the culture, ethnic and political situation in the states of Benue; Taraba; Nasarawa and Plateau.
- Honest and Transparent
- Able to function in a multi-cultural environment.
Job Position: Water and Habitat Technician (Hygiene Promotion Officer)
- Location: Yola, Adamawa
- Contribute to the creation and execution of a hygiene promotion programs in camps and non-camp settings.
- Give technical guidance by training and tutoring on the capacity development of their skills.
- Implement participatory learning methods for community water, hygiene, and sanitation.
- Engage in the supervising of all hygiene promotion and community mobilization activities to make sure of target communities change and project ownership.
- Manage and oversee organized members of the communities to assume the responsibility of maintaining best practices in all-around hygiene.
- Prepare programs considering globally recognized hygiene and sanitation action days.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental/Public Health/Social Science or relevant training in a related discipline.
- Not less than 2 years of practical work experience with afflicted communities in the field of sanitation or public health and experience in behavior change activities.
- In-depth Knowledge of hygiene issues and credible participation in hygiene education activities in camp or non-camp settings or both.
- Credible experience of training methods; implementation; tutoring and creating the capacity of communities and partners.
- Knowledge of participatory approaches will be an added advantage.
- Efficient use of English Language, verbal and written and also able to speak Hausa.
- Excellent communication skills and good reporting ability for all audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of Adamawa and Borno State.
- Adaptable, Efficient and Organize.
- Responsible, reliable and accountable
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply ICRC Recruitment 2019-2020
Candidates with fitting qualifications should forward their CV, Driver’s License and the contact details of 3 referees to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
- State the ‘Job Position/Location’ as the subject of the email.
- The body of the email should not be left empty. State the following information in the same order as they appear here: Qualifications; Current Location; Languages you speak; years of experience; NYSC Status
- Late Application is not accepted.
- The application is FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment