The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships is open for all onshore international students commencing a vocational or degree RMIT University program to support with the accommodation.
RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
Applications Deadline: February 28, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelors and Master by coursework program
Value of Award
The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program (IIASP) provides 50% scholarships towards the weekly fee to stay at Iglu Melbourne City for 12 months while undertaking an eligible vocational or degree program at RMIT University.
IIASP recipients will be offered their own private bedroom with ensuite bathroom in a 6-bed apartment for 12 months and receive rental assistance valued at approximately $11,000.
Recipients will be required to pay from $214 per week rent for 52 weeks after the scholarship, a total of approximately $11,128 for the year.
The weekly rent includes:
- FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
- All utilities (water, electricity, and gas)
- Access to 24/7 onsite support
- Resident community events
- Weekday Cool Start breakfast-on-the-go
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships at RMIT University
- Applicants must be an international student applying from Australia
be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- Applicants must be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies, and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants must provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification.
How to Apply for Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships at RMIT University
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- February 28, 2021
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here