IHS Towers job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the company.
IHS Towers has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at IHS Towers are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with IHS Towers job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for IHS Towers Job recruitment, and also note that IHS Towers application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about IHS Towers Recruitment:
- When will IHS Towers Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for IHS Towers Out?
- IHS Towers available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at IHS Towers.
- Any Latest IHS Towers Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for IHS Towers Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on IHS Towers Job Vacancies.
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment closing date?
IHS Towers Recruitment – About Company
IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services around the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has setups in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent procurements of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at IHS Towers
- Specialist, Network Permits
- Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence
IHS Towers General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
How to Apply for IHS Towers Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Specialist, Network Permits||Lagos||12th March 2020||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence||Lagos||12th March 2020||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.