IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program is available for students who wish to pursue their studies through the International Mathematical Union.
The International Mathematical Union is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest in the institution and also wish to be part of ever-growing institutions student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for postgraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, and also note that the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program:
- When will the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program start?
- How can I access the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- Available scholarships at the International Mathematical Union?
- The IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- How Can I Apply for at IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program?
- Latest Updates on the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program.
- The IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program closing date?
The IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program – Details
The program is in place to aid postgraduate studies, in a developing nation, leading to a Ph.D. degree in the mathematical sciences.
Eligibility for IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program
- It is preferable that the nominator has been mentoring the nominee.
- The nominee must be a resident and a citizen of a developing country
- The student must either
- Be pre-accepted to join a doctoral program. OR
- Already be enrolled in a doctoral program in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country
- There is no age limit for the student.
- Nomination for women students is strongly encouraged.
IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program – How to Apply
The nomination form has to be filled out online and be submitted by the nominator. Students cannot apply themselves for the fellowship. Paper applications are not accepted. Changes after submission are not possible.
Material to be submitted during the process include: (PDF format)
- Statement from nominator
- Scanned copy of student (nominee) passport
- Official pre-acceptance letter to the Ph.D. Program
- A budget of total expenses requested
- Ph.D. Supervisor CV
- Research Project
- Two (2) letters of recommendation which both cannot come from the nominator
- Transcripts of coursework (certified copies (e.g. stamped by the university)) of the student
- A) BSc degree or equivalent
- B) MSc degree or equivalent
- Nominee CV
- Nominator declaration
- Ph.D. Supervisor declaration
- Nominee (student) declaration
- May 31, 2020
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.