Information Technology Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Information Technology Officer in the ongoing Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) job recruitment.
Information Technology Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – About Position
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in acknowledgment of its evolving role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services sector, has decided to intervene in the postgraduate programs of three chosen universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo, and Zaria – Kaduna
Job Role: IT Officer / Systems Administrator
- Manage technology services that meet the operational requirements of the Centre.
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff, and students of the Centre and host university.
- Ensure the availability, performance, and security of IT systems and applications at the Centre.
- Perform systems, network, communications, and database management and administration.
- Set up, configure and maintain computer systems and issue passwords and login.
- Prepare tender specifications and advise on the selection of computer hardware and software, as required.
- Coordinate repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software.
- Provide inputs to the design, development, implementation, and updating of the website of the Centre of Excellence.
- Carry out internal audits of the quality systems of the Centre.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, including managing personnel
- Minimum of a Second-Class honors Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Technology
- Possession of NYSC Discharge certificate.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
How to apply for Information Technology Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th March 2020