KPMG is a worldwide network of independent expert services firm with profound skills and talents in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in different industries and sectors of the economy. Being a reputable and highly honored firm in Nigeria and all over the African continent, it has the primary objective of rendering outstanding and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to advance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
- Manage and carry out the full audit cycle as well as risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness.
- Arrange internal audit scope and build annual plans.
- Applicant will be responsible for creating compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Ensure that our business processes and transactions abide by all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Gather and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Write and provide reports that show audit’s results and document process.
- Function as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Recognize loopholes and suggest risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Keep open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Carry out continuous audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Actively participate to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Efficient computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Able to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Meticulous and efficient analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
How to Apply for Internal Audit and Compliance Officer at KPMG Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here