International Awards At Swansea University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have provided details in this post on the eligibility and how to apply for the funding.
Applications are currently invited for the College Of Science International Awards which will be offered to international students from selected countries who are seeking to acquire a scholarship opportunity to pursue a degree program at Swansea University – UK.
The worth of the award is up to £2000 and will be discounted against international tuition fees.
Answers to the following questions concerning International Awards At Swansea University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for International Awards At Swansea University?
- When is the deadline for International Awards At Swansea University?
- When will application for International Awards At Swansea University start?
- What are the benefits of International Awards At Swansea University?
- What are the requirements for International Awards At Swansea University?
Eligible Nations: Botswana, Bahrain, Canada, Brazil, China, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Japan, Kuwait, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Algeria, and Falklands.
Types: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field Of Studies:
- BSc, MChem, MEng, MSci, MMath and MPhys programs in the field of Biosciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics. Also can take part in the following graduate degree courses –
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management, MSc Computer Science, MRes Biosciences, MSc Advanced Software Technology, MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies, MSc Advanced Computer Science, MRes Logic and Computation, MSc Data Science, MRes Visual Computing, MSc Cyber Security, MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route), MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route), MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change, MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application, MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance, and MSc Mathematics.
Eligibility for International Awards At Swansea University
- Applicants should have already applied formally to the University for a place on one of College’s undergraduate/postgraduate programs.
- Applicant must be citizens of one of the above-mentioned countries
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- Applicants must possess excellent marks from earlier educational programs
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How To Apply for International Awards At Swansea University
Interested applicants need to reserve your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then only you can complete the award application form and return it to [email protected] before the deadline.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Application Deadline for International Awards At Swansea University
- July 31, 2019