International Awards at University of Oklahoma is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The University of Oklahoma provides scholarship awards to international students based on your submitted application for admission to the institution and qualified SAT or ACT exam grades.
Answers to the following questions concerning International Awards at University of Oklahoma have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for International Awards at University of Oklahoma?
- When is the deadline for International Awards at University of Oklahoma?
- When will the application for International Awards at University of Oklahoma start?
- What are the benefits of International Awards at University of Oklahoma?
- What are the requirements for International Awards at University of Oklahoma?
Benefits of International Awards at University of Oklahoma
The grant is based on SAT and/or ACT scores which are as follows-
|Award of Excellence||$56,000
($14,000 x 4 years)
|31 ACT or 1390 SAT (or greater)|
($13,000 x 4 years)
|29-30 ACT or 1330-1380 SAT|
($9,000 x 4 years)
|28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT|
|Academic Achievement Award||$32,000
($8,000 x 4 years)
|26-27 ACT or 1230-1290 SAT|
|Non-Resident Merit Award||$24,000
($6,000 x 4 years)
|24-25 ACT or 1160-1220 SAT|
|Sower Award||$8,000 ($2,000 x 4 years)||Please contact our International Team at [email protected] for details.|
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for International Awards at University of Oklahoma
- Applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
- Applicants must be International Student
- Applicants should be able to prove English Language aptitude
- Applicants must have excellent grades
How to Apply for International Awards at University of Oklahoma
Interested applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
After that, to be considered for the grant, they must take the SAT and/or ACT exam and send updated, official exam results to the Office of International Admissions & Recruitment through April 30, 2020.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 30, 2019