Kansas State University (K-State) has opened applications for its international students’ who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The International Excellence Scholarships at Kansas State University will be awarded to incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75 and 4.00 (or above).
Application Deadline: 1st November 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): USA
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award:
- $8,000 renewable award
- 0 K-State GPA required for renewal
- See general renewal requirements and renewal lengths
Eligibility for International Excellence Scholarships at Kansas State University
- Applicants must be incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75 – 4.00 (or above).
- Candidates are required to be adept in the English Language
Please be informed that satisfying the eligibility requirements for a scholarship award does not guarantee an award, as all grant amounts and conditions are pending availability of funds and are liable to change. Plan to submit an application by the priority application date corresponding to your entry term for full scholarship award consideration.
- All renewable general university awards/scholarships may be renewed for up to three extra years (four years, eight semesters overall).
- If you are registered in a five-year program within the College of Architecture, Planning & Design, you will be able to renew your academic merit scholarship award for up to four extra years (five years, ten semesters total).
How to Apply for International Excellence Scholarships at Kansas State University
- To apply for scholarship consideration, please submit a personal statement via email to email@example.com no later than the application deadline listed below. Please include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should not be over 500 words and address the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the personal statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 1st November 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here