International Fellowship Programme at Anant University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have provided details in this post on the eligibility and how to apply for the funding.
Complete Guide on International Fellowship Programme at Anant University
The fellowship is a one year, full-time post-graduate diploma program inbuilt environment designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge, and skills to query, assess, discover and redefine the constructed environment. The Anant Fellowship is the leading program of Anant National University, India’s premier Design University.
Answers to the following questions concerning the International Fellowship Programme at Anant University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University?
- When is the deadline for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University?
- When will application for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University start?
- What are the benefits of International Fellowship Programme at Anant University?
- What are the requirements for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University?
Anant Fellowship has been prudently curated and designed to get you ready to make an exponential change – within yourself, to the nation, and to the world. Academic rigor and intensity have been combined with first-hand, experiential discovery to create an equitable balance between theory and praxis, between instruction and experimentation, and between paced-learning and open-ended discovery.
- Academic Instruction: The first component of Anant Fellowship is intended to broaden your perspective and assist empathetic solutions by offering you the chance of learning from revolutionary ideas and thoughts in two thematic clusters: Domain and Technical, and Societal and Cultural.
- Experiential Discovery: In the second part of Anant Fellowship, you will learn from your own and your peers’ direct experiences, and from your own principles, beliefs, mindsets, and concepts.
- Live-Action Project: The third and the most vital part of the Fellowship is the Live-Action Project where you work in teams all through the period of one year to solve a real-life challenge in close relation with local administrative bodies and community stakeholders.
Eligibility for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University
- Available to scholars and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a predilection to those from the fields of design, architecture, environmental science, planning, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
- Applicants should possess a sound academic record, and must have successfully finished an undergraduate or postgraduate program before the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment, and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- Anant Fellowship is unswerving to diversity; they welcome applications from scholars and professionals of all age-groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies both within India and globally.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Benefits of International Fellowship Programme at Anant University
As an Anant Fellows, you expect to:
- Improve your technical and core abilities in architecture, design and planning
- Be trained to reason broadly and intensely across topics like Green Urbanism, Transportation, Anthropology, Earth Based Construction Techniques, Sociology, and Economics, among others.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others, and develop imaginative empathy
- Work in partnership with like-minded people from diverse fields and take up a Built Environment challenge with a chance for real-life impact
- They are offering 80% scholarships covering the cost of Tuition, Boarding, and Lodging to all accepted candidates. Limited 100% scholarships are open for those with a pooled yearly family income of less than INR 8 lacs. Candidates are encouraged to put in early to improve their opportunity of getting scholarship assistance.
How to Apply for International Fellowship Programme at Anant University
The following elements will be considered to identify candidates with a strong relentless commitment to making a change to the built environment:
- Online Application comprises of CV, Work Sample and Statement of Purpose (Three Questions)
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
Scholarship Application Deadline: Ongoing.