The University of Notre Dame in Australia offers multiple International Merit Scholarship awards to provide tuition assistance to international students enrolling in a coursework program at Notre Dame (with the exception of Medicine).
At Notre Dame, you develop your critical thinking and reasoning skills through the study of Core Curriculum courses. Mentoring and academic support programs help you be successful in your studies.
The value of the Scholarship award is 25 percent (25%) of yearly tuition fees for up to a maximum of one (1) year or two (2) successive semesters.
The International Merit Scholarship is granted as a partial tuition fee discount and does not provide expenses like living costs, accommodation, transport, overseas student health insurance, or any other expenses associated with the study.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: 25%
Number of Awards: Multiple
Eligibility for International Merit Scholarship at University of Notre Dame
- Applicants must be international full fee-paying students commencing an undergraduate program (excluding the Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science) for the first time at The University of Notre Dame Australia in the relevant semester.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing an English language test or through previous secondary or tertiary study and also accomplish the other English language requirements of the university
For clarity, students are not eligible for the International Merit Scholarship at University of Notre Dame if they:
- Possess, or are qualified to possess, permanent residency in Australia;
- Are studying at the University as part of a study abroad or exchange program;
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program at the University; or
- Do not commence study in the session (semester) and year indicated in their offer. If start is deferred, any scholarship award will be lost;
- Have had more than 200 units of credit or advanced standing awarded in relation to the undergraduate program they are commencing.
How to Apply for International Merit Scholarship at University of Notre Dame
Interested applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. No scholarship application form is required, as eligible international applicants are automatically nominated for consideration by the selection committee.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here