Total is the 5th biggest publicly-traded incorporated oil and gas company in the whole world. It has 100,000 employees in over 130 countries. We have evolved into a huge competition and our performance rank us amongst the top five global oil companies. Total Nigeria Plc is among the leaders that invest the most in exploration. We are blessed with highly motivated teams of workers who have a real pioneering spirit.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
Job Position: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date:1st December, 2019
- Candidate will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and render functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Successful candidate will visit any of the company’s sites at different locations all over the country where your attention will be required often times.
- Manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities.
- Ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, promptly and at optimal cost.
- Visit company and/or client sites to conduct engineering assessment and write engineering reports identifying the work scope.
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals.
- Conduct engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor.
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Conditions and Environment
- Successful candidate will be paid a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please go through: www.civiweb.com to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment.
- Master degree in electrical engineering / renewable energies.
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations.
- 0 to 6 years of reliable and credible experience.
- Fluent in French and English Languages.
- Efficient in the use of AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or its equivalent.
How to Apply for International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F) at Total Nigeria Plc
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
December 31, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here