International Scholarships at Aalto University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The scholarship award is particularly available for applicants coming from non-EU/EEA nations and has the motive of assisting them in pursuing a master’s degree program at Aalto University.
Answers to the following questions concerning International Scholarships at Aalto University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for International Scholarships at Aalto University?
- When is the deadline for International Scholarships at Aalto University?
- When will the application for International Scholarships at Aalto University start?
- What are the benefits of International Scholarships at Aalto University?
- What are the requirements for International Scholarships at Aalto University?
Course Level: Master’s degree
Award:50-100% tuition fee reduction
Access Mode: Online
The program can be taken in Finland
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Aalto University
- Eligible Nations: Students from non-EU/EEA nations are allowed to benefit.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Conditions: The applicant must obtain an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be able to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at Aalto University
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase 2- While putting in an application to the university, the candidates will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be decided. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The scholarship award will support applicants by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fees amount from their tuition expenses at the university.
The application will start from November 25, 2019, until January 10, 2020.