Heidelberg University is providing excellent International scholarships to International students who are interested in offsetting their financial burdens during their studies at the Institution.
While studying at this university, applicants get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills according to their needs and interests.
Application Deadline: November 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of International Scholarships at Heidelberg University
- International Ambassador Scholarship: $13,000 – $17,000 per year
- This scholarship is awarded upon admission and based on a student’s academic records from high school (and university, if transferring).
- International Student Financial Aid (ISFA) application: Up to $10,000 per year
- Upon admission, students have the opportunity to complete Heidelberg’s ISFA application to be considered for need-based grants.
- Scholars Day Competition: Up to $29,000 per year
- High-achieving students will be invited to compete in Heidelberg’s Scholars Day competitions, which typically take place between November and February. Students must be admitted and invited to take part in this opportunity.
- Performance-based scholarships: Amounts vary
- Additional aid is available to students who participate in music, band, and/or theatre. Students do not need to major in these subjects but can participate as an extracurricular activity. Auditions are required.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Heidelberg University
- Applicants must hold a high school certificate.
- Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at Heidelberg University
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
2020-2021 Direct Charges
- Tuition | $31,700
- Room & Board | $10,900
- Mandatory Health Insurance | $1,600
- Technology Fee | $600
- Total Direct Charges | $44,800
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here