International School Recruitment 2019-2020, vacancies at International School Recruitment 2019-2020. Available jobs at International School Recruitment 2019-2020. This article will give you a complete guide and information needed and also how to apply.
International School Recruitment 2019-2020 Complete Guide
An international school advances international education in an international location, by adopting a curriculum or by adhering to a national curriculum that is different from that which is used in the school’s country of residence.
These schools render services majorly to students who are not citizens of the host country. These ones might be children of the staff of international businesses; international organizations; foreign embassies; missions or missionary programs. Some local students also do attend these schools so as to learn the language of the international school and to be awarded qualifications and certifications for employment or higher education in a foreign country.
Candidates aspiring to be part of the professionals in International Schools have been asking questions about the International School Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the International School Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the needed experiences for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get reliable information about the International School Recruitment 2019-2020?
Answers to these questions will be provided in this article. Information about the vacant job positions, requirements and application process for the recruitment process will also be discussed in this article.
An International School situated around Chevron in Lekki, Lagos State needs the services of suitable individuals to fill the following positions:
Table of Contents
Job Openings at International School Recruitment
- Client Services Officer
- Head of School
- Education Coordinator
- Montessori Teacher
- Assistant Montessori Teacher
- Computer Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Marketing Executive
- Elementary/Primary Class Teacher
- School Nurse
- Assistant Elementary/Primary School Teacher
- Chef (Chief Cook)
- Steam Laboratory Coordinator
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any course from a popular institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with the English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- Should have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level with passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- Possession of a National Diploma (ND) awarded by a reputable institution.
- Candidate should have a National Certificate of Education awarded by a renowned educational institution or General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for International School Recruitment 2019-2020
Qualified candidates should send their Resume with an attached Passport Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment