International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have provided details in this post on the eligibility and how to apply for the funding.
This funding is open to UK, EU, and International students competing at three stages: podium, elite and competition. It has the intention of increasing the interest of participants in the sports arena.
Answers to the following questions concerning International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University?
- When is the deadline for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University?
- When will application for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University start?
- What are the benefits of International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University?
- What are the requirements for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University?
University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
Award: From £500 per year up to up to £12,500 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: UK, EU, and International
The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University
- Eligible Countries: Participants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be competing at the regional, county or national level to qualify for the university Elite Level and Competition Level Awards.
- Be competing at the national or international level to qualify for a Podium Level scholarship.
- Be able to demonstrate that you’ll have a significant impact on the performance of the sports team you join at ARU (if applicable) and/or on BUCS points.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University
You need to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program at the university. Then you will be qualified for filling the grant application form. The form can be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please make sure that your email says “SPORTS application” in the subject box.
- Supporting Documents: The application form must contain personal details, language ability proof, or some others asked by the university.
- Language Criteria: Be adept in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits of International Sports Funding at Anglia Ruskin University
The award category is divided into three parts-
- Elite level- Grants of £1,400 per year to cover performance-related costs for students who compete at the national or regional level.
- Competition level- If you’re competing at the county level or above, then you will be eligible for an award of £500 per year to cover performance-related costs.
- Podium level- those participants who are an international standard and can successfully compete at the highest level of university sport and above, this educational award is worth up to £12,500 per year.
Application Deadline: Open all year round