The University of Indianapolis in the USA is awarding the International Student Grant to High achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
By offering the 30% tuition fee yearly, this grant will help students to accomplish their educational objectives without any hurdles. Only students applying for admission at this institution can benefit from this opportunity.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 30% of tuition every year
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for International Student Grant at University of Indianapolis
- Applicants should be international students
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA: B or above
- Applicants must be accepted into any undergraduate degree program at the University of Indianapolis.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
- Renewable on the basis of 2.0 college GPA and full-time enrolment
How to Apply for International Student Grant at University of Indianapolis
Applicants don’t need to make a formal application for the grant. They will automatically be identified once they are admitted into an eligible course at the University of Indianapolis.
University of Indianapolis academic scholarship awards and grants are awarded to full-time candidates irrespective of financial need. With the exclusion of the Legacy Award, the highest grant will take preference over lesser grants. Depending on the amount granted, some departmental and special interest grants may be added to the merit scholarship awards.
Please note: The dollar amounts listed are based on the 2020-21 academic year and are subject to change. Graduate candidates are advised to explore Financial Aid for Masters & Doctoral Students for additional details on available aid.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here