The International Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at the University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee reduction in the first year of an undergraduate program,
- 50% fee reduction for the three year period of an undergraduate program, or
- 100% fee reduction for the three year period of an undergraduate program
Eligibility for International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne
To be given consideration for a fee discount scholarship, you have to:
- be a national of any nation apart from Australia and New Zealand, and you should not be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have obtained an unconditional offer of admission for an undergraduate program;
- have attained excellent final year school results, like:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have formerly undertaken any tertiary education (not including extension studies undertaken as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. All qualified students who have obtained an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree program will automatically be given consideration. The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
Please visit the official website to obtain the application form and for additional information on how to apply for this scholarship award.
The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here