Investigative Reporter at PUNCH Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Investigative Reporter in the ongoing PUNCH Nigeria job recruitment.
Investigative Reporter at PUNCH Nigeria – About Position
PUNCH Nigeria Limited is the publisher of Nigeria’s foremost and most broadly read newspaper and digital titles.
They are looking for ethical, resourceful, experienced and enterprising professionals to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Investigative Reporter
- We are looking for experienced investigative reporters who will dig up stories and hold the powerful to account.
- The investigative reporter will work on their own investigative pieces, both short-term and long-term.
- They’ll also work collaboratively with other newsroom members as needed on larger projects or to suggest the best ways to dig up information.
- Generates strong story ideas that can lead the publication
- Research, develop, write and produce ground-breaking investigative content
- Can juggle stories and projects along with multiple timelines, demonstrating exceptional time-management skills.
- Effective at making public information requests, following up with agencies and mining the data to identify important stories.
- Collaborate with news managers to dig into the big story of the day for topical investigations that accentuate unique angles and exclusive content.
- Flexible and has experience working collaboratively within a newsroom.
- Someone who possesses excellent writing skills with an ability to think creatively about telling stories for the web.
- Create, research and write news and features through investigation and research
- Excellent at juggling long-term work with quick-turn projects as driven by the news cycle.
- Knowledgeable at conceptualizing and applying data visualization techniques.
- Able to meet deadlines, respond to editing and adapt to new work situations, people, ideas, procedures, and organizational structures.
- Passionate about upholding solid journalism ethics and has a track record of making sound decisions.
- English proficiency is a must
- Strong writing and storytelling skills.
- Dynamic live reporting skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
How to apply for Investigative Reporter at PUNCH Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to:
Human Resources Department,
KM 14, Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Magboro, Ogun State
E-mail it to email@example.com
- 2nd March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.