Investment Analyst at AXA Mansard – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Investment Analyst in the ongoing AXA Mansard job recruitment.
Investment Analyst at AXA Mansard – About Position
AXA Mansard is among the leading Financial Institutions in Nigeria that has been providing top-notch financial services over the years.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Undertake equities and fixed income trading in order to ensure that AXA Mansard Pensions continuously meets its budgetary targets
- Conduct research across asset classes to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Conduct fixed income and equity trading activity to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Generate profitable fixed income, money market, and equity trading ideas and innovative equity trading strategies
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for regulators, clients and the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for presentation at the monthly MIC meetings
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure full compliance with laid down audit and internal controls.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the departments AUM Blotter
- Responsible for monitoring the Fixed income maturity document.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed income trading and Mark to Market Blotter.
- Responsible for keeping records of all fixed income and money market auction details for research purposes.
- Responsible for keeping records of specific equity market data for research purposes.
- Present monthly global and domestic research papers to management.
- Carry out stock analysis on equities under the department’s watch list.
- Ensure total compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc. from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of an MBA or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A strong and proven work experience: Must have at least 5 years’ experience in research/ treasury trading.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
How to apply for Investment Analyst at AXA Mansard
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.