Investment Analyst at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Investment Analyst in the ongoing Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job recruitment.
Investment Analyst at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – About Position
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the forerunner and leader of the petroleum sector in Nigeria. They invest greatly in their staff, which is reflected in their industry-leading development program and their devotion to seeing their staffs’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job ID: 134613BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Skill pool: Treasury
- Negotiate, confirm and execute Fixed Income (Bonds and Money Market) deals with approved counter-party financial institutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct periodic fixed income research to provide market color and insight into opportunities beyond legacy exposure
- Contribute to the assessment, analysis, and preparation of investment/divestment proposals for approval by the Investment Strategy Committee (ISC)
- Evaluate and execute approved Capital Market transactions (domestic and offshore)
- Provide relevant advice and concise and timely periodic management information reports on counter-parties and investee companies.
- Ensure that the Pension Fund’s offshore equity portfolio is appropriately re-balanced to the approved benchmark index.
- Ensure that the activities of offshore Fixed Income portfolio managers are consistent with SNCPFA’s risk appetite and rating requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly ISC meeting slides and quarterly Board meeting activity reports/slides
- A first degree plus a Professional Accounting qualification. CFA, FRM or CAIA is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian and global financial markets and processes
- Strong negotiation skills and good interpersonal, team working and networking skills
- Ability to analyze macroeconomic developments to proactively gauge market action.
- Ability to anticipate regulatory actions and market reactions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
How to apply for Investment Analyst at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 3rd March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.