ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing and it is for the position of Logistics Officer. This guide provides information on eligibilities and how to apply for this position. Please read through.
ipNX Nigeria Limited is a unified communications firm dedicated to offering every person, every household and every enterprise in Nigeria with top-notch information, communication, and amusement services.
Everyone in ipNX has the mentality of the pioneer. They are at all times bold. They are known to take on the unknown and unexplored territories, producing technology-enabled communications solutions that provide optimum value to their stakeholders. They continually revolutionize and break boundaries. They are uncompromisingly customer fixated, starting all they engage in with their customers in mind. At ipNX, each worker takes personal accountability and full responsibility for maintaining a culture that is all-encompassing, ethical and supportive of their company vision, goals and principles. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked repeatedly about the ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 exercise.
- Is ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- When will ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Logistics Officer
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job ID: 60
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reporting to: Team Lead, Supply Chain Management
Travel Frequency: Occasional
- Manage the delivery of all foreign shipment by both AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results:
- Award Facilitation
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree Social and management Sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigerian import and export regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Logistics Officer – ipNX Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- 1st August 2019