IT Auditor at Sahara Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of IT Auditor in the ongoing Sahara Group job recruitment.
IT Auditor at Sahara Group – About Position
Sahara Group is a prominent global energy and infrastructure multinational with operations in more than 38 nations across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Spanning three decades, they have broken ground and challenged stereotypes all over the international business landscape. The women and men who make up their organization are their strongest levers for development.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: IT Auditor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Identify and evaluate the company’s audit risk areas relating to Information Technology through a risk-based IT audit methodology
- Plan the resources and requirements for different IT audit assignments, business applications review and other audit tasks.
- Follow up on the implementation of IT audit recommendations in a timely manner;
- Administer and support the Audit Management Software and Audit Tools (e.g. ACL) to facilitate Internal Audit Activities
- Assess information technology control elements to mitigate IT risks regarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information in compliance with security best practices (such as ISO 27000);
- Plan and execute audits of IT platforms/infrastructure and evaluate IT security controls.
- Support the business/process owners in the identification and assessment of IT-related inherent and residual risks and ensure documentation of such risks in the company’s risk register.
- Review of Technology related policies and procedures and any IT operations of the Company for submission to the Head, Internal Audit before being raised for management/board approval.
- Conduct or lead the Internal Audit team in performing IT-related investigations or any special audit assignments relating to the domain of IT and other business applications;
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, Internal Audit.
- Relevant University Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate experience in IT Audit in the Energy sector
- Professional certification in information system auditing (i.e., CISA/CISSP) and accountancy certifications (such as ACA, ACCA, CIA, etc.) is preferred.
- Experiential knowledge of ACL to perform data analysis and investigations will be an added advantage.
- Communication: Actively work to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Planning: Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Analysis and decision-making: Analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Initiative-taking: Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Exceptional ability to work independently as well as with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks requiring a high degree of attention to detail with changing levels of priority.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for IT Auditor at Sahara Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.