IT Officer at Paykobo – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of IT Officer in the ongoing Paykobo job recruitment.
IT Officer at Paykobo – About Position
Paykobo.com is a foremost e-commerce merchant that is into production, marketing and sales of data cards and sales of broad ranges of technology merchandise. Also, they assist clients with sourcing technology needs from all around the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: IT Officer
Joy Type: Full time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Replying promptly to service issues and demands
- Providing technical support to clients
- Providing training.
- Set up and arrange peripherals like external drives, scanners, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Supporting the roll-out of applications.
- Work continuously on a task until completion.
- Graduate of Computer Science or related course of study.
- 1-3 years of work experience required.
- Relevant IT certification will be an added advantage.
- Passionate and Dedicated.
- Professionalism & Service-minded.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Digital savvy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and Ability to work to deadlines.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
How to apply for IT Officer at Paykobo
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 16th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.