Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies, Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies.
Standard Bank is a strong advocate in the technical revolution, in order to assist them to make sure of brilliant client service and cutting edge financial solutions. Their growing worldwide success reflects their devotion to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and pulsating working culture. To assist them to propel their success into the future, they are searching for resourceful people to join their dedicated team at their offices. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: IT Security Officer (CSOC Analyst)
Job ID: 44330
Job Sector: Banking
- Accountable for carrying out security monitoring and incident handling to guarantee the Integrity, Confidentiality, and Availability of information resources for the Standard Bank Group.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve the security posture of Business and IT.
- Develop appropriate measures to understand the effectiveness of securing the bank through the availability of systems.
- Perform monitoring via the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool as well as from external sources (e.g. telephone or email).
- Report on false positives and escalate those to the Lead Analyst for verification.
- Undertake incident analysis, tracking, recording, and response.
- Work with or assist other Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) members in analysis activities.
- Report new attack types or suspicious activity to the Lead Analyst.
- Update the Case Management tools with evidence trails of all analysed incidents.
- Document results of incidents.
- Escalate and provide feedback on incidents as per Incident Handling Classification Standard and process.
- Provide support to Lead Analyst and coordinate activities in support of Incident Containment.
- Interact with the CSIRT team by assignment from Lead Analyst or Manager of Cyber Security Operations Centre.
- Ad- hoc compilation and submission of M.I.S reports.
- Security incidents reporting
- First Degree IT and Computer Sciences
- MCSE / CISA / CISM / CISSP etc would be beneficial
- 3-4 Years experience in Configuration, optimization and security monitoring of incident handling to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
- 1-2 Years Experience in TCP/IP, HTTP, network access controls, security principles
- Proven ability in the incident management and software development lifecycles
- Understanding of the CSOC and CSIRT objectives and requirements.
- Working knowledge of the IT and IT Security field including TCP/IP, HTTP, encryption, network access controls, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Working knowledge of relevant Operating Systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, ITIL.
- Understanding of incident management and case management technologies (ticketing systems).
Application Closing Date
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here