Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is ongoing for IT Test Analyst. Are you interested and want to work at Stanbic IBTC Bank? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a prominent African banking enterprise focused on developing markets worldwide. It has been the backbone of South Africa’s financial structure for 150 years and now covers 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical innovation, to help us certify exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our increasing worldwide success indicates our commitment to the newest solutions, the finest people, and a distinctively flexible and pulsating working culture. To help us propel our success into the future, we are looking for creative individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Stanbic IBTC Bank is hiring to fill the position below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment:
- Is Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment on?
- When will Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment?
- Is Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- IT Test Analyst
Job Position: IT Test Analyst
Job ID: 39026
Job Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
Job Details for IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Information Technology: business analysis, project management, infrastructure, data warehousing, architecture, systems development, maintenance, and production
Job Purpose for IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- A software tester is concerned with the quality assurance stage of software development and distribution.
- He/she carries out programmed and manual tests to make sure the software generated by developers is fit for objective. Software testing comprises the analysis of software, and systems, to ward off risk and prevent software problems.
Key Responsibilities for IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Recognizing business requirements:
- Rallying with system users to comprehend the span of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Reviewing documentation
Execute test method /plan for projects:
- Execute Test Requirements Analysis
- Execute Test Case Development / Updating
- Execute Test Data planning
- Execute acceptance conditions and program for test cycles (CIT, SIT, UAT)
Challenge the experience of testing:
- Remain up-to-date about new technologies
- Remain up-to-date about new test procedures and tools
- Ensure resourceful use of HP Quality Center
Working towards departmental and project targets:
- Communicating findings to software development and business user teams
- Tender inputs for Weekly Status Reports for IT Exco meetings
- Take part in Weekly Test team Review Meetings
Have an effect on overall technology, propelling product quality, and encouraging practices to improve productivity and enable quality:
- Problem resolution
- Devising tests to mitigate risk
- Execute testing of team quality standards and quality assurance procedures
Related Job Vacancies In Nigeria:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Preferred Qualification and Experience for IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related disciplines
- Preferably accredited in ISTQB Foundation and advanced level, Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management training
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Quality Assurance and Software Testing
IT Test Analyst Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
- Functional Analysis and UAT
- IT Business Analysis
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements validation
How To Apply for IT Test Analyst
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: