Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for Java Developer position in the company. They are on the lookout for resourceful and dedicated individuals to join their team of professionals at their offices. Read more on job positions and how to apply here.
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet consortium, with already over 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and enormous successes such as Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders providing a great mix of local and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CDC.
They are presently searching for gifted people with a passion for developing markets and Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their thrilling journey in the position described below.
These questions are the popular questions being asked by job seekers about the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment:
- When will Jumia Nigeria Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Java Developer
Job Position: Java Developer – Jumia Pay
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Jumia Pay is a new and free online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively.
In particular, you will:
- Design and implementation of web-based back-end components that are high-performing and scalable.
- Participate and improve development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban along with strong robust coordination processes related to software release, deployment, and testing.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years applicable familiarity in Java / J2EE development with Spring framework, particularly with modules such as Web, JMS, transactions with Core container.
- Excellent Knowledge in Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Strong experience with Maven; Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- A strong sense of code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube.
- Experience working with a large code-base and version systems, ideally GIT.
- Pro-activeness, team player and positive attitude.
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English skills.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The chance to become part of a very specialized and dynamic team working around the globe.
- An unmatched individual and professional growth as their longer-term goal are to train the next generation of front-runners for our future internet undertakings.
- 6th June 2019