The job opening at Egbin Power Plc is for the position of Head Stores. Find all the information you will need to apply in this post.
Egbin Power Plc is one of the leading electricity company to be added to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Respected and observed to be a huge contending single generating power station in Africa, it’s primary purpose is to face the always increasing demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Various questions have been asked as regards the Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc. Some of them are:
- What are the requirements for Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc?
- Is Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc on?
- When will Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc start?
- How can I apply for Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc?
- What is the deadline for Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc?
- Where can I obtain the Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc form?
- Is Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc form out?
These questions have all been addressed in this post. Please read through to find the information you desire.
Current Job Opening at Egbin Power Plc
- Head, Stores
Job Position – Head, Stores
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos
- Qualification: BA, BSc, HND MBA, MSc, MA
- Experience: 7 years
- Job Field: Administration, Secretarial
- Oversee and direct the activities of junior staff in engaging in the team’s duties and make sure there is compliance with the organization’s operating policies, controls, and procedures.
- Communicate with user departments in maintaining economic order quantities and safety stock.
- Enforce controls to make sure regular availability of stock is in line with approved standards.
- Correspond with relevant account’s department to estimate inventory in accordance with policies.
- Present information to the Head Procurement on end-user feedback on the quality of items obtained, slow and old stock and any items that may not currently be in stock.
- Enforce controls to see to it that conditions (quantity and quality) of supplied stock from vendors are agreeable with documentation and requirements.
- Create distinct and special strategies for and oversee the inspection of goods delivered to forestall irregularities.
- Be familiar with the nature of stock to be delivered, determine and prepare necessary conditions for smooth and speedy stock receipt.
- Oversee the screening of all non-stock items’ purchase indents for inventory control.
- Supervise housekeeping and maintenance of stores.
- Supervision with all external agencies.
- Organize performance reviews of junior staff.
- Present periodic report for the Head, Procurement, and Stores.
- Endorse expenditure within the limits of approval.
- Applicant should have a university degree in Engineering, Business, Accounting or Administration from a reputable university.
- Possession of a Postgraduate degree or a relevant professional certification in Procurement or Inventory Management will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- The applicant should have knowledge of custody, storage, preservation methods and packaging techniques for materials store management.
- Credible and reliable knowledge of public procurement laws and regulations.
- Proficient in written and oral communication.
- Should have professional Interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Should be familiar with insurance and risk management.
- Must be familiar with material accounting systems.
- Excellent use of IT systems for store management.
- Must be at alert, meticulous and pay attention to details.
- The applicant should have proper knowledge of vigilance policies and procedures for scrap management.
- Must be able to communicate and give presentations to all cadets in the organization, including senior management.
- Able to resolve daunting problems and be innovative using existing solutions.
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Head Stores job opening Egbin Power Plc
Applicants with fitting qualifications and experience should click here to apply for Head Stores