Jumia Nigeria job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the company.
Jumia Nigeria has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at Jumia Nigeria are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with Jumia Nigeria job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for Jumia Nigeria Job recruitment, and also note that Jumia Nigeria application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about Jumia Nigeria Recruitment:
- When will Jumia Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for Jumia Nigeria Out?
- Jumia Nigeria available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria.
- Any Latest Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancies.
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment closing date?
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment – About Company
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet group, with already more than 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and great successes like Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is driven by top talented leaders providing a great mix of domestic and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
They are searching for talented people with a passion for Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their exciting journey in the following positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Commercial Planning
- Corporate Affairs Manager
Jumia Nigeria General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Chief Operating Officer||Lagos||31st January 2020||Apply Now|
|Head of Commercial Planning||Lagos||30th September 2020||Apply Now|
|Corporate Affairs Manager||Abuja||Not Specified||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.