Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the position of SEO Specialist. Here is how to apply for the role and also more details on job requirements and description.
Jumia is the foremost pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Established in 2012, Jumia’s goal is to expand the quality of everyday life in Africa by using technology to provide innovative, convenient and cheap online services to customers while helping businesses grow as they use their platform to reach and serve consumers.
They are presently searching for gifted people with a passion for developing markets and Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their thrilling journey in the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019:
- How can I apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
Keep reading this post to find all the information you will need for this recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- SEO Specialist – Jumia
Job Position: SEO Specialist – Jumia
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- As an SEO Specialist, you will assist in managing search engine optimization of merchandises and classification pages to enhance search results and visibility along with conversion, while driving traffic to the website via search engines.
- You will also double as a Quality Control Editor, ensuring the quality of content created.
In particular, you will:
- Optimization and indexing of product pages
- Work with Central Team on optimization of category pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages
- Work with the QC Team to approve product uploads
- SEO Specialist will also work with Content Team to approve product reviews
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Manage the website content (new product uploads, data scrubbing and migration where applicable, removing products, update pricing, etc.)
- Write effective headlines, body, copy, and websites to optimize websites or web pages.
- Work collaboratively with Content Team to assure web advertising is presented most effectively and with keyword optimization.
- Create program plans based on E-Commerce Marketing strategies to focus on customer retention, repeat purchases, and customer acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- 3- 5 years’ experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- The practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) tools.
- Operational understanding of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools.
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here