Key Account Manager at Siemens Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Key Account Manager in the ongoing Siemens Nigeria job recruitment.
Key Account Manager at Siemens Nigeria – About Position
Siemens is a unified Technology Company. The business undertakings their Energy, Health care, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities divisions have enabled them to capture the foremost market and technology positions globally. Technological excellence, quality, innovation, reliability, and global focus have been their trademarks for 165 years, making them strong and connecting them to their shareholders, staff, and customers as a partner of trust.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Generates knowledge on the customer’s specific strategy and business environment.
- Analyses customer’s markets, positions and needs and investigates specific business opportunities for customer-related product and solution portfolio.
- Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
- Prepares customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer-focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels, incl. CEO.
- Builds value-oriented offers.
- Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
- Manages customer complaints at the point of escalation, if necessary.
- Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
- Focuses on and pursues strategic business opportunities with the Key Customer by coordinating the activities of the involved Divisions and Regions.
- Represents the Key Customer to the Siemens organizations and ensures a unified approach across Divisions and Regions towards the Key Customer.
- Evaluates the Key Account potential for Siemens and account penetration.
- Strategic Account Development
- Responsible for the achievement of the Key Account business targets
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Over 10 years of Key Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
- Preferably, experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Customer Knowledge
- Business Planning
- Analytical skills and problem-solving
- Intercultural competence
- Communication & Presentation
- Negotiation skills.
Personal Qualities / Competencies
- Building Networks and Partnerships are required Leadership Competencies.
- Description: Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ workgroups to achieve results.
- Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people.
- He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Open-minded and ease of setting up a network of relationships.
- Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the Key Customers and Siemens organization.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
How to apply for Key Account Manager at Siemens Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.