The Kozminski University International Awards are now obtainable for foreign candidates who wish to put in for a Master’s degree program conducted in English at the Kozminski University, Poland.
Kozminski University does not only train scholars about actual business, but it also requires them to comprehend and deal with real business problems approaching both social and commercial matters in a project-focused manner.
Kozminski University is an autonomous institute of advanced studies which provides a lot of academic privileges. The university attained global recognitions, and made exceptional achievements in both foreign and national education categories, displaying the exceptional results of their programs and services. As an outcome of these attributes, the school’s degree program has attracted a good deal of attention.
The university’s program comprises a range of bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and PhD programs. Each of these degree programs is also obtainable in English. From 2009, Kozminski University has been listed in the renowned “Financial Times” Business School Ranking, one of the most esteemed business schools ranking globally. Furthermore, it is the first privately-owned university in the educational categories published by “Perspektywy” and “Rzeczpospolita” and “WPROST” for the past 15 years.
Kozminski University has been bestowed with an eminent recognition by the National Accreditation Committee for Management, Administration and Law programs. Kozminski University has been accredited by three international academic accreditors: AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB. There are presently about 67 business colleges globally that possess all three of these accreditations. AACSB certification is awarded to foremost schools like Yale and Harvard.
Kozminski University International Awards Description:
- Host University: Kozminski University;
- Host Country: Poland;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 15,000PLN;
- Available Subjects: English;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship award is open;
Benefits of Kozminski University International Awards
First year candidates of the programs delivered in English will be able to get a scholarship award for one year of 15 000 PLN (10 000 PLN in case of programs delivered in Polish). The scholarship award is awarded monthly, as 10 discounts of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The beneficiaries are chosen on the basis of a ranking system. The beneficiaries, who were awarded a scholarship award will be notified about it at the latest on July 31st.
Graduates of Bachelor, postgraduate, Master, or Ph.D. programs of the University enrolling in a Master’s degree program obtain a 15% fee discount. They are also excluded from the admission fee.*
Graduates of Bachelor, postgraduate, Master, or Ph.D. programs of the University enrolling in a Bachelor degree program obtain a 10% fee discount. They are also excluded from the admission fee.*
*The exclusion from the admission fee is not applicable to postgraduate, MBA and Ph.D. programs.
Eligibility for Kozminski University International Awards
- GPA on the candidate’s previous education and the online results of an admission test. Highest score obtainable is 100 points – 50 points for the quiz and 50 points for the grade point average (GPA);
- Candidates with a minimum score of 60 points for either of the two conditions are granted admission to the program.
How to Apply for Kozminski University International Awards
- So as to take advantage of the Kozminski University International Awards, applicants have to be admitted to the university’s Master’s degree program.
- Required support credentials: Copy of Passport; copy of identity card; Medical Insurance copy and photo.
- Admission Criteria: Candidates are expected to possess a high school diploma certified with attestation or other foreign documents that enables them to pursue education at the university degree program.
- Language Criteria: Candidates are required to have an English language certificate like B2 or TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, except if English langage is the native language or the language of instruction of the candidate’s native university.
Not interested in Kozminski University International Awards? See other scholarships here