The KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 location is Lagos, Nigeria stated below are the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the KPMG graduate trainee.
KPMG is a multinational company with global network of various professional firms providing Audits, Tax advisory services. They are recruiting for the position stated below.
These questions have been asked around concerning the KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020:
- Is KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- When will KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 start?
- How can I apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What are the requirements for KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What is the deadline for KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020?
This post has all the information you need to apply successfully for this job position.
Current Job Opening at KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG graduate trainee Ref ID: 100702BR
Contract Type: Permanent
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Applicants must be:
- Below the age of 26 years as or before the date of application
- Have at least 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- Graduate with a minimum of second class upper from a prestigious university, this application is not opened to OND and HND.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How To Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee
- Recruitment is not opened to those that have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.