LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021 has been on the minds of many young graduates who seek to join the team of professional traffic law enforcers. In a short while, the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021 will begin and anticipating candidates can send in their applications.
This article is packed with reliable details about the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021.
Lagos State Traffic Management Authority is a Lagos State’s agency under the ministry of transport. The agency was founded in 2000 to revamp the state transport system, to make sure of the free flow of traffic in the state and also lessen cases of road accidents.
Soon, the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021 will begin and many interested and qualified candidates will be able to join the existing officers to ensure a hitch-free Traffic situation in Lagos State, thereby preserving lives and properties.
Many questions have been raised about the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021. Some of these questions are:
- Has the LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021 started?
- Is the application form for the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021 out?
- Where can one get the form for the LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021?
- 2020-2021How can I apply for the LASTMA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021?
- Where can I find reliable information about the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021?
- What are the requirements for the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021?
- What are the required experiences for the LASTMA Recruitment 2020-2021?
These questions will be duly answered in this article. Further detailed information will also be provided about the application process and requirements for the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority Recruitment 2020-2021. Following the guidelines discussed in this article will ensure a candidate makes a successful application and also stand a chance to be shortlisted.
- All candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or descent.
- Candidates MUST BE WITHOUT any criminal history in the past or present.
- Applicants with any medical disability and deformity will not be considered and accepted.
- Should have a minimum of an O’Level result or a related qualification.
- Possession of higher qualification is an advantage.
How to Apply for LASTMA Recruitment
Qualified candidates should visit: https://lastma.lagosstate.gov.ng/ to access the application form and make a successful application.
- Candidates should apply for only ONE job role.
- Multiple job role application will attract disqualification.
- The application is FREE!
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here