Huawei is a foremost international ICT solutions provider. Through their focus on customer-centric innovation and strong association, they have created end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, consumer, enterprise, and cloud computing fields. Their products and solutions have been used in more than 170 nations, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Lead, IT End User Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, IT End User Support is responsible for managing a range of solutions and services to enable enterprise customers to be as productive as possible while providing an intuitive, efficient and consistent user experience. As the unit leader embraces and promotes the modern workplace to enable the workforce to perform their roles more effectively from anywhere at any time.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and supervision of the end-user support teams. Also responsible for delivering technical support services and solutions that are timely, effective, and delivered with the highest quality. As Head, he should build credible relationships with the user community and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. Has a strong familiarity with Microsoft environments, Windows 10, MS Office Suite and working in enterprise environments with 2,000+ IT users, able to perform quality monitoring, task scheduling, training, support analytics, and other departmental duties.
- Responsible for the coordination, management, and execution of proactive and reactive measures as is related to IT user experience.
- Manages the End User Support staff with regards to service delivery, performance evaluations, promotions, training, hiring, and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Build and manage a 24/7/365 environment including in-call and escalation practices to provide efficient and timely support.
- Ensures service needs and SLAs by reviewing support management system, providing training, and making sure the knowledge base information is accurate and up-to-date
- Development and maintenance of support operating procedures that support the day to day procedural processes and reinforce policy adherence
- Assists in policy and procedure development based on direction from senior IT management
- Addresses complicated support issues that are escalated by team members
- Conduct meetings with team members to review the status of IT service issues
- Creation and support of standards, processes, and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team
- Meet with IT management to review overall performance, and to gain feedback on support performance
- Collaborates with other teams in handling and responding to user issues, problem analysis and making requested service improvements
- Ensures that proper escalation paths are followed by the support staff that are in line with documented procedures and policies
- Training staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- Creates user-facing communication to address service outages, system upgrades, and general IT informational announcements.
- Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the end-user support team workload/performance and identify trends and issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity
- Should have communications and collaboration skills across the enterprise End User Services Team.
- Competency in process development, execution, and organizational change management
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and ensuring standard practices
- 7+ years’ experience with responsibility in system support, policy and procedure development, and problem management processes
- 5+ years’ experience with responsibility leading a frontline team within an Enterprise IT capacity
- 5+ years working knowledge of end-user hardware, operating systems, Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication: proven ability to produce a variety of business documents that display a Command of language, clarity of thought and strong presentation skills.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Strong root cause analysis, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of IT applications and software development lifecycles
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of the WLA (Working Level Agreement) to be used for specific customers.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here