Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship For International Students is currently accepting applications. This post offers the information you will need to apply.
Lenovo is one of the world’s utmost pioneering global technology corporations. Driven by an assorted group of intellectuals and innovators in over 160 nations, Lenovo continually reinvents technology to make the world more fascinating and unravels hard global challenges.
One Young World recognizes, promotes, and associates the world’s most impactful young front-runners to create a better world, with more conscientious, more efficient leadership. The yearly One Young World Summit assembles the smartest young talent from every nation and sector, working to accelerate social influence.
This year, Lenovo will assist one young innovator to partake in the One Young World Summit 2019 that will take place in London from 22 – 25 October. The successful scholar will link up with 2,000+ fellow young front-runners from 190+ nations for four transformative days of speeches, networking, panels, and workshops. The award recipient will also possess the chance to apply to give a keynote discourse, sharing a stage with world leaders with the world’s media being present.
This award is predominantly intended to assist a young leader who is assisting to deliver better access to STEM learning and technology to underserved groups or one who is leveraging technology to make a palpable impact in their community, nation or world at large.
These questions are making the rounds concerning the Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship:
- How can I apply for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship?
- When will Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship For International Students
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Citizens of all nations will be qualified to apply for this award
- If you are to obtain this scholarship, you concur to partake in interviews and articles that will be distributed by Lenovo.
- Admission to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The expense of the trip to and from London (only economy flights)
- Hotel lodging in a solitary room from 22 – 25 October inclusive
- Feeding which comprises breakfast, lunch, and dinner, throughout these days
- Transportation between the Summit lodging and the Summit location
- Conference hand-outs and support resources
Selection Criteria for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship For International Students
- Demonstrated provision of social impact
- Established capability for leadership
- Good record of producing impactful and pioneering results
- One Young World will enthusiastically seek and give precedence to candidates who make use of technology to push improvement on the Sustainable Development Goals
Method of Application for Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship For International Students
Interested applicants who meet the conditions itemized above should submit an application by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20 May 2019.