Liquidity Management Services Product Manager at Citibank Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Liquidity Management Services Product Manager in the ongoing Citibank Nigeria job recruitment.
Liquidity Management Services Product Manager at Citibank Nigeria – About Position
Citibank Nigeria Limited, a foremost international financial services firm, offers consumers, organizations, governments, and institutions with a wide range of financial products and services.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Liquidity Management Services Product Manager
Regular Job ID: 19148271
Time Type: Full time
Job Function: Product Management and Development
Employee Status: Regular
- Management of Cash Balance Sheet and Account Services P&L. Preparation of plans, forecast.
- Participating in Pricing / Deal review and providing sales support.
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans. Conducting marketing research whenever appropriate.
- Develop and implement an optimal TTS Hedge strategy under the General Optimization Technique (GOT). Initiate and effect re-pricing in line with the Transfer Pricing policy for enhanced returns.
- Develop and understand the cost structure of each product and propose alternatives to reduce expenses.
- Prepare and ensure Product Programs are approved in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage analytical tools/processes for adherence with and optimization of transfer pricing policy.
- Identify the investment needs of customers and develop investment products that address their liquidity management needs.
- Implement global Initiatives on liquidity and Investment management in Nigeria within the context of market regulations and system constraints. For example, The Global Concentration Engine.
- Develop a liquidity management product proposition by working with Legal, Operations, and Treasury to evolve optimal account pooling structures.
- Year on year growth in current account liabilities in Lcy and Fcy.
- First Degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline / Computer Studies
- MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management / Finance / Banking / Commerce will be an advantage.
- At least (5) five years of banking experience. Treasury experience will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the macroeconomy and in particular liquidity management.
- Experience in analysis of business case – (ROI, Cost-benefit analysis
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking capability, come up with solutions and innovation
- Relationship management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Outside the box-thinker
- Ability to adhere to product management disciplines.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
How to apply for Liquidity Management Services Product Manager at Citibank Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.