New York University Wagner in the United States is welcoming applications for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship program for Masters Students in 2021.
Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the renowned president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and dear wife of John Sexton, the past president of New York University, was a vibrant force in the world of philanthropy and the Jewish community. Before her death in 2007, she worked fervently for charitable and Jewish issues and organizations.
Eligibility for Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship at New York University
To be considered qualified for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship, candidates are required to possess;
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Love of culture and the arts.
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Spirited imagination and passion for new ways of approaching old difficulties
- Meticulous and eloquent communication, both verbal and written
Worth of Award
- The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full-tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
- In addition to financial support, Goldberg Fellows receive an NYU faculty mentor and also get the opportunity to access an unparalleled network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
How to Apply for Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship at New York University
To apply for the fellowship;
- Submit your Fellowship award Application Essay together with your online application to New York University Wagner for Fall 2021.
- The Fellowship award Application Essay is contained within the fellowship section of the online application; there is no distinct application.
- Fellowship candidates are required to also submit the one-minute video essay in the application so as to be considered.
- Those chosen as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to take part in Skype interviews with the Fellowship Selection Committee in early-to-mid February 2021.
- The deadline for Fall 2021 fellowship applications is November 30, 2020.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here